Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Life Guard Will Save Your Life






Life Guards:


Like them, hate them...can't live without them.  I go to a summer camp and theres so much stuff to photograph. But one of my favorite places to take photos there in on the water front.  This life guard chair, I think, would look very good in my room...if I had a high enough ceiling. So instead of taking it home with me. I just photograph it. In this series of photos I tried to photograph it at different angles.  The clouds in the sky, in these photos, I think just complete the scene. If those clouds had not been there it would have not been as good...in my opinion.  Comment or critique below, it would be highly appreciated.


"If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning." -Simon Cowell

No comments:

Post a Comment